The original members of the Society in 1987. From left to right: Edith MacPherson, Eva MacRae, Charlotte MacIver, Catherine MacLean, Johnie Sam Nicholson, Alena MacRae, Wallace MacRae, Mabel MacKenzie & Peggy MacLeod. Photo courtesy of Ruth MacLean.
Site of the Crowdis Mt. School in the late 1800s. One of several plaques placed by the Historical Society to mark the sites of the early schools in the Middle River area.
The bell in Farquharson Presbyterian Church in Middle River. The inscription reads:
Presented by the young people of Middle River residing in the United States and elsewhere.
McShane Bell Foundry, Baltimore, Maryland 1907